9.25.2009

I'm sort of a blogging virgin...

So I blog with MySpace, and its ok...but I feel restricted posting there, especially since I use Facebook more often than not now...and Facebook doesn't offer blogging...so I was stuck between a rock and a hard place.  So here I am with a brand new blog account and no idea where to start.  I conjured up the idea of blogging as a way to share pictures and what not with my family and friends that I am so far from now.  Well, the truth is, I have over 16,000 pictures saved on our computer here, and they all have some sort of story, so I think I will probably just pick some pictures from a while ago and tell the story and share the pictures, and I will just keep going until I'm caught up, if that makes any sense...I will also be transferring some of my blog posts from MySpace over here so they can be shared with friends/family that do not have MySpace accounts...

Like I said in my profile, I like to entertain a certain amount of drama, and it does have a way of finding me, so there's sure to be some exciting postings here...

So here's to my first blog post, and here's to many many more...but right now, its past my bedtime.  I will start composing a new blog for tomorrow...or the next day...or whenever I get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment